Anxious to Anchored
Discover clarity and calm in the center of chaos
You are not alone. While humans are wired to adapt to challenges – and even grow stronger and more resilient – we don’t have limitless capacity. After months of struggling to find our way through the fog of uncertainty and stay steady in wave after wave of disruption, our systems are overloaded and stretched to capacity. Bracing for the next wave can become the focus, and feeling anxious and overwhelmed become the norm.
In this program, you will learn:
- Why overwhelm is so wide-spread in the current environment – and how ignoring the warning signs makes you more susceptible to burnout.
- How to recognize the many different facets and early signs of overwhelm – and actions you can take to keep it at bay.
- Tools and techniques to help you shift your perspective and take action to stay present and focused in the face of challenges.
- A set of guiding principles for well-being to help you design, develop and maintain healthy habits and greater resilience.
The Anxious to Anchored 30-day program offers a rich learning experience and multiple resources:
Online video library
Each week we will post videos to help you expand your perspective and offer quick tips and guides to develop and maintain momentum
Tips, reflections and activities
Tips and suggested activities and practices to help you experiment and experience the power of simple shifts in just a few minutes each day.
A fast and easy way to help you capture your observations and see progress.
Links to additional resources
To deepen your learning during and after the program
Private Facebook Discussion Group
Tap into the wisdom and experience of others, and ask for and provide support to to each other as you travel this uncharted territory together.
Weekly Q & A Calls
Live calls to supplement the online resources and activities
Weekly emails after the program ends with quick tips to help you stay focused.
Be the first to know about and receive discounts on future programs.
Is this program for you? It is if you:
- Are tired of getting caught up in the outside turmoil – but can’t see a solution
- Feel isolated and looking for a way to connect with others to learn and grow in community
- Recognize that there has to be a better way – and that you have to create it
- Are ready to reduce the time you spend feeling overwhelmed and overloaded
- Don’t have the time (or energy) to add another significant commitment (or another change) to your already full plate
- Need simple solutions that provide fast results and that you fit into a busy schedule
- Are pulled in too many directions and realize you can’t keep up doing what you are doing – but don’t can’t see alternatives
For groups of 5 or more, please contact us for pricing.